All business owners want an increase in productivity. However, few of them realize that by increasing productivity, less time would be spent working. Productivity is defined as “the effectiveness of productive effort as measured in terms of the rate of output per unit of input”. The key word here is effectiveness.
We have put together a list of inspirational productivity quotes that will give you an insight into productivity. Productive inventory control will lead to less time spent controlling with a more effective output. Let these quotes inspire you to implement more productive inventory control.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” — Walt Disney. By sitting around deciding how to begin, time gets wasted.
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” — Albert Einstein. No matter what the problem is, stick with it and your reward will come.
- “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” — Zig Ziglar.
- “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” — Michael Jordan. There’s an old saying that you create your own luck. Keeping working hard and the luck will come.
- “There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.” — John F. Kennedy. By putting off doing things you are risking a reduction in productivity. Get to it and your productivity will increase.
- “Good leadership consists of showing average people how to do the work of superior people.” — John D. Rockefeller. Don’t sit back and expect your employees to do all the work. Lead by example and watch as they strive to improve.
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” — Henry Ford. Don’t let obstacles stand in your way. Stay focused on the end goal.
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning and focused effort.” — Paul J. Meyer. Take on board those attributes.
- “Understanding your employee’s perspective can go a long way towards increasing productivity and happiness.” — Kathryn Minshew. Take the time to get to know your employees. They are ultimately the determining factor in whether the business is productive or not.
- “Productivity is being able to do the things that you were never able to do before.” — Franz Kafka.
Productive inventory control is about more output with the same or less input. This can be achieved with inventory control software. Let these quotes inspire you to increase productivity in your business.