Do you want to be more productive in your business? Being effective?
I am an addict of productivity. I work hard on finding ways to cut down my repetitive work to just 2 clicks. Right, .. you may think how this fact reading nonsense may be useful to know…? Judge for yourself.
The average person uses 13 different methods to control and manage their time.Start with reading my 10 Surprising Facts and Statistics about productivity.
- Multitasking is actually impossible and you should probably stop trying to do it. Multitasking leads to as much as a 40% drop in productivity, increased stress, and a 10% drop in IQ (Bergman, 2010).
- 20% of the average workday is spent on “crucial” and “important” things, while 80% of the average workday is spent on things that have “little value” or “no value”.
- Tuesday is the most productive day of the week.
- Drinking alcohol in specified amounts, leading to a moderate intoxication level of .075 can boost creative thinking.
- Adults who regularly get been 7.5 and 9 hours sleep per night can be up to 20% more productive.
- By taking 1 hour per day for independent study, 7 hours per week, 365 hours in a year, one can learn at the rate of a full-time student. In 3-5 years, the average person can become an expert in the topic of their choice, by spending only one hour per day.
- 9 out of 10 people daydream in meetings.
- The average worker sends and receives 190 messages per day.
- It takes approximately 30 days to establish a new physical or emotional habit.